Yays Real Estate Development Internship
Yays, You! UNLOCK YOUR INNER LOCAL
Looking for a not-so-average experience? A great place to work and feel at home? Join our ambitious and dynamic team as we offer you a unique opportunity to partake in the development and growth of one of Europe’s most new, local and innovative aparthotel brands.
This is what you’ll be doing:
Working with the real estate development team to help achieve Yays’ development targets by:
• Supporting the development managers with deal – specific projects (i.e., hotel rate studies, competition analyses, draft investment committee documentation, due diligence etc.)
• Mapping hotel & real estate data pertinent to target markets and new leads • Conducting extensive & insightful market research pertinent to development opportunities
• Updating market data (demographic, economic, real estate) on European target markets including Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Lisbon, Madrid and several more cities
• …and, most importantly, having fun while you’re at it!
If you are Yays, you:
• are emphatic, caring, and curious
• have a hands – on mentality, are responsible and proactive
• are organised and able to work independently but also love to work in a team
• are a critical thinker, with a thirst for knowledge and eagerness to learn
• are interested to work with numbers and statistics, you can identify and rec ommend solutions based on facts
• are energetic, open – minded, and willing to take risks, make mistakes and learn from them
Awesome to have:
• Minimum 6 – month internship, starting in January or February 2020
• Full-time availability (40 hours + Friday after work drinks) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
• Fluency in spoken & written English; additional fluency in French, Spanish, Dutch or German is highly valued
• Third – or fourth – year Hospitality Management, Business Management or Real Estate student
Yays Concierged Boutique Apartments
Yays is a game-changer that stands out in in the hospitality industry for leisure and business travellers, and everything in between. At Yays Concierged Boutique Apartments guests become residents, discover hidden neighbourhood treasures and experience wha t it’s like to live local.
Yays’ mission is to provide each guest with a unique experience and to ensure they feel at home. We strive to achieve the same experience for our employees.
Yays currently operates several properties in Amsterdam and Barcelona, and there’s more to come! Yays is expanding and has the ambition to operate in five European cities within the next 5 years. Be part of this and see more Yays open in Paris, Antwerp and Amsterdam in 2019 and 2020!
The roll out strategy
As an owner – operator, Yays aims to create a pan – European portfolio of premium aparthotels in unique locations across Europe’s most dynamic cities. We aim to achieve a committed portfolio of at least 5,000 serviced apartments in Europe by 2030. We aim to make the Yays busine ss model sufficiently attractive to all stakeholders involved in the brand’s development and growth, including our valued guests, all employees, shareholders, developers, investors and property owners.
What is in it for you?
• Free and discounted stays at Yays properties
• Working with a small, professional and internationally experienced team
• Flat hierarchy, quick decision – making and room to make an impact
• Freedom to bring your own personality to the table
• Involvement in live deals, incl uding participation at onsite meetings, travel to site visits and interaction across teams within the company
• Potential to be retained fulltime with the Development team, upon successful completion of internship
Does this sound like you?
Send your motiv ation letter (max 500 words), CV and any relevant recommendation letters as PDF in English to Cindy via email@example.com.
Any questions? Please contact us by above e-mail or call +31 20 344 9005.