STRENGTHEN A HIGHLY MOTIVATED TEAM AS REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT ANALYST (M/W)
PATRIZIA is a leading global partner for pan-European real estate investments with over 30 years track record and ~EUR 40bn assets under management. PATRIZIA operates as a respected business partner of large institutional investors (insurance companies, pension funds) and private investors. PATRIZIA’s activities include development, acquisition, management, repositioning and sales of residential and commercial real estate. For further information, please visit our corporate website (www.patrizia.ag) or LinkedIn page.
Real Estate Development (“RED”) is the PATRIZIA European team that manages development (opportunistic) and major value-add projects, with the aim of delivering the best risk-adjusted returns for investors. The mission of RED team is to build a development platform capable of developing projects across all asset classes in all major European markets. RED team is organized on a PanEuropean basis with local presence in key European markets.
As an Analyst, you will be involved early on in the investment and development process. You will provide support in managing real estate development pipeline, underwriting of development opportunities and preparing investment materials for PATRIZIA European Investment Committee. During the acquisition phase, you will provide required support in managing due diligence process. During development phase, you will be closely involved and provide support to senior leaders and project professional team in the execution of the approved business plan. You will participate alongside senior leaders in investor communications by preparing required investor’s materials. Together with PATRIZIA and in the best interests of our clients, you will strive to improve internal development processes and promote RED team good standing internally and externally www.patrizia.ag.
We are looking for you to join our team as soon as possible at the Amsterdam office of PATRIZIA!
- Perform financial analysis of development opportunities via financial modelling, including residual land value valuations using PATRIZIA proprietary financial models and external valuation tools
- Track and register new offers to central management information system
- Perform market analysis of macro and micro location of the property/development site and deliver market comparable reports
- Contribute to the Due Diligence process (requests for proposals to DD partners, arrange collection and availability of data, reviews DD findings with initial cash flow model and prepares DD Management summaries)
- Contribute to the preparation of transaction and tender documents (NBOs, LOIs etc)
- Prepare required internal investment materials and presentations (e.g. Deal Introduction Papers, Investment Profiles and other materials to support internal and external communications with Fund Management, Capital Relations team and investors)
- Analytical support during the execution phase via monitoring of project budgets and schedules for significant variances
- Prepare required presentations and materials for external communications
- Participate in the management of development projects, including feasibility analysis, entitlement processes, financing, design, land closings, contracting
- Contribute to improving internal Real Estate Development team financial modelling tools, enhancing development cost and transactions databases management
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required to perform the job successfully:
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree. Preferably up to 3 years related real estate experience in a real estate development firm or any similar combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills and pronounced ability to work in a team
- High level of flexibility, also very good self-organization skills; Distinct ethical standards for quality and responsibility
- Strong analytical and advanced financial modelling skills, good understanding of development process and key terms
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to parties involved (internal and external)
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret documents
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluency in Dutch language is required. German is a pré
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office and advanced Power Point Skills
- Team spirit of nature with a good sense of humor
Our work is firmly based on three core values: Increasing the value of real estate, promoting sustainability and complying a strong sense of responsibility toward our investors, partners and employees.