Vacancy for an intern Business Development and Communications at Benthem Crouwel Architects
Do you have an interest in global trends in architecture and urban development? Do you excel at communication, graphics and are you entrepreneurial? Then join our team for an internship of 4 to 6 months! You can start as soon as possible.
Benthem Crouwel Architects has its head office in Amsterdam, from where we work internationally on a portfolio of 1000+ projects. Our practice has 40 years of experience and employs some 70 staff: an international team of highly skilled and experienced architects, engineers, young trainees and recently graduated designers. The projects are often complex, frequently public and cover a broad range of functions and scales. For more information see our website benthemcrouwel.com.
We offer a position on the intersection of business development and marketing, focused on doing market research and producing marketing tools. In this position you will support Business Strategy in generating new leads and new business, through research and analyses and support PR & Communications in producing visual marketing and writing and editing text. Your role would be to translate our heritage and contemporary work in a way that adds value to today’s urban challenges, through targeted storytelling.
To join our team, you bring to the table:
– Relevant completed or final year of University bachelor’s degree or third year of University of Applied Sciences in the field of business development/communication/ strategy/event- or art management or management of built environment;
– A hands-on mentality, and you know how to work and write SMART;
– Understanding of and affinity with architecture, urbanisation and city planning;
– Fluent in English. Dutch language is an asset, not a must;
– Full digital skillset, both in software and online media. This includes: InDesign/ Acrobat/Microsoft/Prezi/Twitter/LinkedIn.
What we offer:
– You will work and learn under the supervision of a mentor;
– You will acquire knowledge and experience in fields like architecture business communication and marketing;
– You will work in a small team of two PR and Communication experts and the Head of Business Strategy;
– You will work in an informal, dynamic atmosphere and will receive full encouragement to grow and take initiative;
– You will receive a monthly allowance as well as travel expenses according to a travel expenses scheme. A daily lunch will be provided.
Please send your application to the attention of Simone Kraaijenbrink at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should include a motivation letter and CV.