European Graduate Programme
Through our European Graduate Programme (EGP), highly motivated graduates can discover the diversity of the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group and its approach to commercial real estate operations. This one year fast-track management program is structured as follows:
- 3 assignments of 4 months in different departments within the Group (e.g. in Investment, Controlling, Development, Operating Management, Leasing, Marketing or Shopping Center Management)
- At least one foreign assignment in one of our European offices
Who we are looking for:
- You hold a master’s degree from a top-ranked business or engineering school
- Your analytical/financial capabilities and communication skills are highly evolved
- You have a strong entrepreneurial personality, a curious nature and are keen to bring in your own ideas
- You have already gained first experience in working or studying abroad and you are striving for an international career
- You have a fluent command of business-level English and Dutch and at least one of the Group’s languages (French, Spanish, German, Swedish, Czech, Polish)
Joining Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield means joining a team of highly committed people who are driven by excellence. You will immediately be entrusted with a high level of responsibility and exposure to top management, simultaneously gaining access to fulfilling leadership opportunities in a range of countries and functions. Furthermore, you will benefit from close supervision throughout your career, a dedicated mentorship and also a Global network reinforced by seminars and trainings.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations. With a portfolio valued at €65.2 billion as at 31 December 2018, we own and operate 93 shopping centres; 56 are flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Our centres welcome 1.2 billion visits per year. Present in 2 continents and in 13 countries, URW provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers. The Group has the largest development pipeline in the industry, worth €11.9 billion.
URW distinguishes itself by its Better Places 2030 agenda, that sets its ambition to create better places that respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities. At the forefront of innovation, our 3,700 talented professionals are preparing for future generations of customers. Our skills, engagement and team work are key to driving performance and generating superior value.